April 15, 2011

Ideal Protein - Week 2 Weigh In


Well it's been 3 weeks since I began Ideal Protein.  Today was weigh in #2.  I still lost weight, but not the 3lbs I was hoping for.

Starting weight - 172 lbs
Last weeks weight - 166.2 lbs
Today's weight - 164.2 lbs
Down 2lbs from last week.
Total weight loss to date - 7.8lbs

Don't get me wrong, I'm very happy!  I just got spoiled with the 5.8 lbs lost last week. 

I continue to do Pilate's 2x a week which I love!  I think I'm also gaining lean muscle too.  I have to say that I feel better and clothes fit better than when I weighed in the mid 160's before.  I think I can thank Pilate's for this.

The nutritionist keeps reminding me that muscle weighs about 3x more than fat, therefore the number on the scale is not what I should be solely focusing on - I agree!

No comments: