April 22, 2011

Ideal Protein - Week 3 Weigh In

Slowly but surely!  This week I lost another 4l bs!  I'm extremely happy and love that I'm going in the right direction.  My only disappointment is, I was not measured at my initial consultation.  I've lost a lot of inches, I just wish I knew how many.  I am now wearing shirts, jackets, pants, etc, that I haven't worn in 3 years!  I think I should start measuring now since I have another 15.2 lbs I'd like to lose.

Starting weight:  172 lbs
Last weeks weigh in:  164.2 lbs
This weeks weigh in:  160.2 lbs
Down 4 lbs this week!

Total weight lost: 11.8 lbs!

I won't be posting next Friday since we will be in sunny Punta Cana at a beautiful all-inclusive resort.  Needless to say I'm pretty confident the scale will be going in the "wrong" direction when I do return.  That's ok though, I will not be following the diet while I'm there.  I'll be partaking in all of that "free" alcohal, and gasp............I'm going to eat carbs!  I just hope I don't completely lose my mind!

No comments: