May 20, 2011

Ideal Protein - Weigh In

I fell off the wagon this week.

This week I should just be REALLY thankful I didn't gain an ounce.  I'm still at 158.2 lbs.  How?  I have no idea.  I did not do well this week. 

Last Friday night I ate Burger King - a whopper combo to be exact.  Saturday I had barbecued ribs with a baked potato and drank a pile of rye and coke zero's.  Sunday was pancakes and syrup for breakfast, followed by MacDonald's for dinner. 

I did not attend one Pilate's class this week.

I had a a clubhouse sandwich followed by a hot fudge sundae for last nights dinner.

Shameful.

How............in God's name I didn't gain any weight is beyond me.  I really hope I can get back on track this week.  I'm grateful the numbers didn't go up but I still need to lose more weight. 

The above eating practices are not conducive to this goal.

Seeing this right in front of me in black and white is even worse. 

I hope blogging about the good, bad, and ugly all help me be accountable and keep going after fault.

Starting weight: 172 lbs (March 31, 2011)

Last weigh in: 158.2 lbs
This weeks weigh in: 158.2 lbs
This weeks weight loss:  0 lbs


Total weight lost: 13.8 lbs!

No comments: