June 3, 2011

Biggest Loser Challenge

I have joined a biggest loser challenge with 14 of my on-line friends.  These are girls I've "met" and got to know while planning my destination wedding 2.5 years ago - they are my fellow DW brides.  The challenge runs for 8 weeks, starting today June 3rd and ending July 29th.

I really need some extra motivation and accountability because, damn, these passed couple of weeks have been a complete bust!

For the last 2 weeks I have been horrible and not followed my Ideal Protein diet at all.  It's hard to believe I haven't gained more than 2 ounces.  Seriously.  How did I eat hot fudge sundaes, MacDonald's, Burger King, pizza, among many other poor food choices and not gain any weight?  Pure luck I think.

Well, this is about to change.  I still have another 15-20 lbs I would like/need to lose.  I hoping this challenge provides the support, encouragement and motivation that I have been so lacking lately.  A pot of $300.00 going to the winner always helps with motivation too! 

Good luck to all my fellow Biggest Losers!

Beginning stats;
June 3rd Starting Weight:  158.4 lbs

Weight Loss Center

No comments: